Dance pad tragedy
Oh horror! I think static electricity fried my dance pad! Last night when I picked it up after a long playing session, I got a pretty good shock when I touched the end of the cord (this was after everything was unplugged from the Playstation). I think with the weather cooling down that static charges are more intense, plus sliding around in socks for two hours doesn't help. This morning, the pad doesn't register anything - it does light up, but the game doesn't know it. I tried it on both the Japanese Playstation and my PS2 with the same sad results. I just ordered another pad from RedOctane - I hope it gets here quickly! I'm going to have to be careful about "discharging" first. Now I have to go to the arcade today for my fix.